Some time in the ancient past, the current location of Jimmy V's hosted a travel lodge and diner.
No date was given in this Googled image search result, but looks to be in the possible early 1600's.
Opened by Hockey Sensation Claude Piche in 1977, Piche's quickly became known as the place to be! In 1997, Claude and his namesake restaurant went their separate ways. Fortunately long-time friend and employee Jimmy Volosin was up for the challenge and Piche's became Jimmy V's
No Image Found
Jimmy V's then
Run for years by happy-go-lucky Jimmy Volosin, Jimmy V's became the place to settle in on Brandon Avenue for tasty appetizers, savory sandwiches and delicious burgers and BBQ!
Jimmy V's now
Following Jimmy's retirement, Jimmy V's was sold to new owner Susan Brady, herself a former employee of Piche's and Jimmy V. She brings a long history of food service management to Jimmy's and a dedication to the history of this Roanoke Institution!